Funny Car pranks are best played on that friend who is overly obsessed with his car. Try one of these harmless or mean car pranks to see a hilarious reaction from all.
For many people, their cars rank among their prized possessions. Do you ever get the urge to pull a fast one on your friend who is obsessed with his or her car? Thankfully, there are several fun and safe car pranks to try out on your friends.
Harmless Funny Car Pranks
Looking for a laugh at your friend’s expense? Give these car pranks a test drive:
- Radio games: Enter the chosen car and change all of the radio stations to new stations and turn the radio up loud. When your friend turns the car on, he or she will be greeted with unpleasant sound of a screaming radio.
- Flat tire: Fill up some balloons and place them behind your buddy’s car. As he or she backs up the car, the balloons will pop. Watch your subject reaction when they think they have four flat tires.
- Car for sale: Place a for sale sign in your friend’s car. Make sure to include their phone number. For added effect, be sure to add outrageous demands to the sign.
Mean Car Pranks
These pranks are a little crueler, and if you pull one off, you should watch out for your own car as retaliation will probably be the first thing on your friend’s mind.
- Hide and seek with the car: If you have access to the subject car, take the car and hide it around the block. Watch in panic as your target searched frantically for the car. You can even add a little game of hot and cold until they find their car.
- Fake accident: Leave an anonymous note on your friend’s car from someone claiming to have been in a accident with their car and had to be rushed to the hospital.
- Stink car prank: Save this seasonal prank for someone who really deserves a good prank. Take frozen fish from the market (actually any stinky treat will work) and place the item near the heater. As the temperature rises, so will the stench and your subject will be frantically trying to locate the source.
Car Prank Accessories
With a little help from some prank products, you can jazz up any car prank. Check out these car prank accessories:
- Fake Mustache: Fake mustaches are not just for people anymore. Add a little character to any car with a fake mustache. They come in all colors, shapes and sizes.
- Fake scratches: Scare any car owner by covering their car with fake scratches. This works especially well if your friend is OCD about keeping their car spotless. If you are in the market for some fake car scratches, thegag.com has some. Check out this site:
- Fake bullet holes: Convince your friend their car has been involved in a shooting by placing fake bullet holes all over their care. Amazon and other sites have them, if you are looking to pull this prank.
- Bumper sticker prank: Collect hilarious bumper stickers and stick them on your unsuspecting friend’s cars. Look for ideas? Zazzle.com has lots of options.