Whether you are in grade school, high school, or college, we have the best pranks to do at school that won’t get you in (too much) trouble.
Pranks are fun at any ages, and an educational environment can provide the prefect setting to execute a practical joke. If you are looking to have a little academic fun, check out these pranks for all grades.
Easy Pranks to Do At School
Are you a young prankster looking to have a little fun? Here are a few harmless pranks safe for elementary school students:
- Pencil smudge prank: This prank requires one pencil, two quarters and one friend. Trace the edge of a one of the quarters with a pencil. Challenge an unsuspecting friend to a quarter rolling contest. Roll one quarter down your forehead and over your nose. Give your friend the pencil traced quarter. When your friend rolls the coin down their head, they will have a pencil smudge down his or her face.
- Classic “Kick me” prank: Write a funny note and stick it to the back of your buddy by gently placing it on his or her back or shoulder.
Fun High School Pranks
Here are some great gags to play on your fellow classmates:
- Out of order gag: Place “out of service” and “out of order” notes on the vending machines and other popular service items located through the school.
- Textbook reward: Leave a textbook for someone to find. Inside the book, write a large reward letter. Offer a reward and leave the name and phone number of one of your unsuspecting friends.
- Decorate the school: After school, adorn the trees and the front entrance of the school with toilet paper, bras and jockstraps. The faculty and students will be greeted with a surprise in the morning.
- Urinal gag: If you are not afraid of getting a little messy, try super gluing photocopied money to the bottom of the urinals in the school.
Make some new memories and friends in college by playing practical jokes on each other. Looking to pull a school prank? Check out these college gags and jokes:
- Dorm room fun: Fill a fellow classmates room with balloons. If you are looking to take it a step further, let a few crickets loose in their room.
- Flash mob: Organize a flash mob on campus. Get creative and pick a theme. You can social media sites to organize your crowd.
- Class cancelled: Post a note that class has been cancelled on the outside of the classroom door.
- Shampoo gag: Replace someone’s shampoo with baby oil.
- Technology prank: If your classroom is in a computer lab, unplug a few of the keyboards and mice.
Make your academic experience fun and memorable by having a little fun with your friends and classmates. Just remember, when you are executing your pranks to be responsible and safe.